Policies & Guarantees
Equipment and Supplies
- For sanitary purposes we ask that you supply your own toilet scrubbers.
- Please provide replacement bags for garbage cans.
- We can provide all other equipment and supplies. But are happy to use your products if you prefer (like vacuums or a special wood polish, etc...).
Our Cleaning Professionals
- We are proud to be a team of honest, hardworking people!
- We perform the work ourselves, so that you don't need to worry about a different person in your home each week.
- We arrive on time and don't leave until the work you've requested is complete.
We strive to exceed your expectations for quality cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving your home or business. If, after your inspection, you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. In addition, extra attention will be given in that area during future visits.
Schedule Changes or Cancellations
- In the event that a scheduled cleaning service must be changed or cancelled, please notify Keep Calm and Call a Cleaner as far in advance as possible.
- A client who cancels with less than 48 hours notice will be charged $25.
- A client who cancels with less than 24 hours notice will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for service scheduled.
- Giving as much advance notice as possible allows us the ability to schedule another client in your place.
- If the scheduled cleaning is not re-scheduled (and skipped) we reserve the right to charge a higher rate for the following visit, due to the extra accumulation and additional attention required to complete the cleaning service.
- We will also give you the same courtesy if there is ever a need on our part to change a scheduled cleaning time.
Access To Your Home or Business
- Please be sure your home or business is accessible at the time of our scheduled appointment. If you are not present when we arrive, please deactivate your security alarm prior to each scheduled visit, or provide us with a code. If we are unable to access the building or if we are turned away when we arrive, you will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for the service that would have been performed.
- Ask us about a key arrangement to avoid such issues.
- If you will not be present when we arrive, we ask, for liability purposes, that you not leave doors unlocked.
In Preparation for Our Visit
- Some clients prefer to remove as much clutter from surfaces as possible. This helps us maximize our efficiency in the time allotted. Although we are happy to help tidy if that is what you prefer.
- We are not responsible for damage due to faulty or improper installation of items. Please inform us of anything in your home that requires such awareness.
- For safety reasons, we ask that your children be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home.
- We love animals and we enjoy their company while working in your home. Please inform us if your pet has any special behaviors or other important information we should be aware of.
Most of our cleaning business is acquired from word of mouth. To thank our clients for spreading the word we have a Referral Rewards Program:
- Clients will receive a 10% discount on their next cleaning service for referring each new customer to Keep Calm and Call a Cleaner.
- The referral discount will be given to you when the referred client books us on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Maintenance Cleaning Agreement
- Upon our first visit to your home or place of business, please indicate the areas that need our cleaning service. We will then evaluate your needs and charge you accordingly. If you should want additional services at any given time please inform us at least 48 hours before your scheduled cleaning so that we can adjust your rate and plan accordingly.
- Keep Calm and Call a Cleaner will also reassess your home and cleaning needs quarterly, if there have been changes to your home (for example: remodel, additions, less maintenance by the client, additions to the family, additional pets, new furniture, etc.) and your cleaning needs, we will notify you of any necessary rate adjustments.
- We reserve the option of an annual increase in our fees according to the market situation.
- We require full payment upon completion of residential cleaning services. Outstanding balances must be paid prior to the next cleaning or we will not be able to perform future cleaning services. Returned checks are charged $40 for reprocessing.
- Commercial clients will be billed the second week of each month, with payment due by the 1st of each month.